FREE U.S. SHIPPING | FREE INT'L SHIPPING over $300
1. Returns/Exchanges will be accepted only within 3 calendar days of receipt for any non-sale items. In order to return or exchange, you must inform us within 3 calendar days from the date you receive the merchandise. All return/exchange shipping costs fall on the customer.
2. Only unused merchandise in original and sellable condition, as determined by inspection by Dareen Hakim Collection, will be accepted. Please ensure that merchandise is repackaged in the same manner that it was delivered.
3. All Promotional and Sale items are FINAL SALE. Free Worldwide Shipping only applies to Full-Priced items.
4. To order a custom length chain, email email@example.com. Please allow 3 additional shipping days for delivery.
5. For international orders, some customs and duties may apply. These costs fall on the customer.
Dareen Hakim Collection handbags are made by hand, and as such, each piece is unique. The variations in color shading, incidental marks/scratches, and textural variances are characteristics of the lush leathers and artisanal metals chosen to create the Dareen Hakim Collection. While we use special processes to maintain the current state of all our handcrafted metalwork, the beauty of each piece is intended to evolve and age through the natural oxidation process.
Dareen Hakim Collection offers a one-year warranty covering manufacturing defects or damages on any handbag. Please note, proof of purchase must be provided in order to confirm that your repair request is covered by our policy. We are more than happy to handle complimentary repairs for issues resulting from company-acknowledged manufacturing defects within this one-year period. The customer is responsible for any costs associated with shipping the defective product to us for repair. We will cover the cost of shipping it back to you. Typical turn-around time for repairs is 14 to 21 business days.
Should your handbag fall outside the one-year repair policy, we offer a repair service for some of our products. Charges will be assessed on an individual basis. We will provide a quotation for your approval before proceeding with any repair work. Please call (646) 669-8470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any repair queries.